Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Chibis

So today,I cleaned the apartment, cooked and then I figured I'd give drawing chibis on my tablet a try, since I was having a little bit of trouble with drawing yesterday. All I have to say is...Success. -laughs- Three of my friends asked me to draw them, and I wanted to draw a Gaian for practice. 

Quinn is my friend from High school, and she loves putting on nail polish, and doing nail art. She and I usually discussed about what different styles there were, and encourage one another to continue. She's adorable for a person. Even more so as a chibi.

Brittany is my friend from Gaia. -giggles- She and I bonded over a short story I wrote for her, eventually ending with me adding her to Facebook.  She is a fun nerdy girl. AND she actually owns a batman cape. She's a superhero in real life, never asking for much, and always willing to help people.

Deminarii, she is a gaian whom I noticed and she helped me once. 

Lacy...I haven't really gotten the pleasure of meeting, or knowing that well. She dated my best guy friend Matt. I don't know what happened between them, or if they are still together. But either way, she seems like an amazing girl who tries to see the best in people. She is an artist and down to earth. She loves dying her hair, and she's amazing at it. In my eyes, she's an elf. And she accepts it.  -smiles-

Well, this is what I've been up to today. Hopefully everyone has been having a good day.
Until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment