Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback



So today I was doing laundry and cleaning the apartment, and I came across this amazing photo of me and my sisters, along with my first cat. Sara is with our cat Bright-Eyes, and I am holding Mary-Rose's pacifier.  Whom I was always scared of holding. -laughs- So what is going on, I think is was at least a month after my little sister was born, and my mom was still in the "picture taking mode" most parents get when their baby is born, anyways there's this brown spot on my dress, I think it is a patch spot my mom did to fix it, or it could be a stain.

But I think this picture perfectly shows how my sister Sara and I are different since we were kids. -laughs- I sit all lady like, and she is more like a boy. Now though, she has decided to come and join me on manners and being fancy, but this reminds me how I went from lady like, to slob back to a nicely dress young lady. 
This was about 10 years ago, how time flies by.

Until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment