Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Brother Kyle


Munchies the panda. This stuffed animal is something of mine I plan on treasuring for a good long time. It's already been 6 years with this panda. I would have to say, if I had to talk to someone, but fear of judgement, I can always turn to him.

Munchies was given to me by my friend, and I wish, older brother Kyle. A guy who looked like a bully and will rip your head right off, gave me such a sweet gift. Of course after he got me in trouble with my mother. -laughs- He originally gave me a

different panda, but a person in my high school, borrowed it and then later claimed it to be his son. How I hated the guy. A few days later, on my birthday, Kyle gave me this one. I am happy. Even though he didn't have to, Kyle stuck up for me, let me actually be a little sister to him. And never turned me away no matter what I did, or what I said.

Sure, he didn't always liked what I had to say. But we understood that we both had a mouth, thanks to being Filipino, and was able to handle each other with care.

In high school, he had wanted to date me, but didn't know how I felt. Of course, I liked him. Most girls did, but for the fact he was a musician and had great hair. But I loved how he was when it was just me. He took the extra time to understand my emotions and how I do things.

Even though we had liked each other in the past. I am glad things didn't go the way they could have. If they did, I might have lost such a great friend. Even though, I did kind of lose him over the years out of high school. He still comes around on Facebook and asks how I am doing. But that is how life is. I'm just glad for the little things, the moments he gave me as a "little sister". The feeling of comfort from just the panda.

I couldn't ask for a better pretend older brother. Well, until next time, Ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment