Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Evening: With an awful looking selfie.


So I decided to take a semi-decent photo today, though I feel like I am still pretty ugly.
Actually I took it like an hour or so ago. 
I was talking to my friend on Instagram, and she kept telling me how I didn't put anything on it in a couple of days. 
So instead of posting a photo on there, I direct messaged her a photo. Hahah,
A really tired Christina.
So I was asked to join the government unit for Nursing.
I had declined during second semester when voting was taking place. They wanted me to run for governor for Nursing. That would be too stressful. But I got a test from a few of the members asking if I would at least think about being a level rep.
I don't think I will accept their offer.
It would be amazing, because I could get away with attendance...but at the cost of the rest of my sanity and my very little free time.
Don't let me always posting on here(and the other blog) and the past emailing to the lovely someone, fool ya. 
I am actually always busy.
I just go online no matter what.
Allows people back home to get in touch with me quicker. Though usually no one does. Go friends! Always keeping in touch and whatnot.
Though speaking of friends, I did talk to Vale recently. She shared a photo I drew years ago. It is really awful to look at because it is worse than my doodles now.
Other than that, I haven't really talked to people.
Even my older sister dropped off the face of the Earth.After I fixed things between her and our parents, and helped her through her breakup from the person she was with since who knows when. She just stops talking to me. Thanks sister. Thanks for keeping in touch. I send her messages, I just get the "seen" from her. Hah, she is like my mom. Mom would see my messages but she wouldn't reply unless she has a reason to talk to me, or to see if I am alive.No other reason. She doesn't want a dead child just yet.
I did get invited to Jhen's place this weekend to eat with everyone. Fiesta of Tagbilaran is this weekend. I told her maybe. I have stuff I need to do at my apartment, chances are I will drop by her place during the late afternoon or something. I tend to just lay in bed for hours and hours after I wake up.I just like the idea of not having anything really do to, other than household stuff.
My cousin is no help when it comes to it now. She likes to go over to her classmate's place, so first thing in the morning she leaves or asks to go to Duero.
I don't mind much. I am starting to get use to being alone. Only down side of it, I forget to eat! She is basically my alarm/reminder to actually eat. 
On a different note....I really want to go back home. But I made it so far already. And Amme is due in a couple of months. I will feel guilty if I leave without meeting her baby boy. She actually visited Sam and I today. And her boyfriend, since he is now in our section. When she texted us that she was at the lobby, the three of us hurried. Her boyfriend hurried because he thought something happened, but she just wanted to see Sam and my face since we haven't seen each other since the last few weeks of second semester. 
The teacher didn't even lecture the three of us about leaving in the middle of class. If it deals with Amme and we are around, they figured nothing would stop us from seeing her. Haha. It was a nice change of pace in my life. 
Though I think I nearly made her have a panic attack because she asked me how were things going with the boyfriend I am head over heels in love....when I told her he dumped me, she freaked out asking if I was okay and why I hadn't told her sooner.
I tried to brush it off that it wasn't a big deal, after all she is with child and she is at a high risk for complications because of her age. Though I know she is now worried since she knows how fondly and...well obsessively I talk about him. 
I hope she will be okay.
And now that I wrote about most of my day, I think I am going to end this post.
Thinking of him makes me tear up and makes me miss him more. I already want to talk to him so badly I feel like I can't breathe.
So, yeah. Still pretty much in love with him. Even though he doesn't want me.
La de da, the story of my life. Hahah. 
Well....'ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment