Friday, April 29, 2016

9:00 PM - Friday Night


So I started talking to my friend Brandon when I got home, since he was getting ready for work, and he told me that the stuff he bought me had all already arrived and it was a matter of sending it to me. Which I was happy to be getting a care package from a friend, but slightly weird about having to give him my personal address. I am not use to giving my apartment address here. Only 3 people know my apartment address. My mom (in result my dad), Sondra (she wanted to send me her graduation card and we are best friends so it is natural to give her my address), and him. He knows it. I had given him my address a few weeks before we broke up.
I trust him well enough not to worry about it him having my address.
Anyways, so he asked how he would send me the stuff if he has no address, and I said, "My mom! She is coming and that way you don't have to spend anything for shipping. Hahah." The reason I also offered him that option was because my mom has to fill a box up, and she hasn't gotten around to shop for things, so this gives her a little bit of stuff to put inside the box. It is also a safer way? I mean, it only took about 2 weeks for Sondra's card to get to me, but a package as big as the one he wanted to send would be something else, not to mention the cost of the shipping. He doesn't make enough money to ship a box here. 
But that brightened up my day a bit more than it already was.
We have been friends for a long time. Longer than him and I were friends. Though Brandon and I aren't all that close. We only started talking to each other again last year. He was dating my friend Reya, so I only knew him and befriended him because of that. But we bonded over our passion of doing nothing. Hahahahah. Kidding, he messaged me randomly because he wanted to know how Reya was doing and if she was studying to be a Doctor like she wanted. After that I had to comfort him after she told him she will call the cops if he messages her. He wasn't being creepy, he is just still in love with her, and it was a hard break up for him.
We are like brother and sister. I make fun of him a lot.
Anyways, other than that, I had sent my cousin on her way to Duero, and I am currently home alone with my loving goat. 
I had gotten so many compliments today from the outfit I was wearing.
Ember told me I reminded her of Gypsies.
London Bridge was in awe that I was wearing a long/floor length black skirt.
Tony loved it. He simply loved the attire. He said I looked professional and slightly Gothic.
Which I laughed at him. I didn't mean to look soft core goth, I just didn't feel like putting on pants and I wanted to match my favorite tights to some clothes.
I never worn an outfit like I had today. I had even done my makeup a bit.
Just to make a small change in my appearance.
It actually caught attention of many boys in my college. 
A few had asked me if I was single, or if I wanted to date, if I had plans and why I don't dress up more often because I look "amazing".
It was funny. Funny as hell.
I looked amazing because I didn't want to wear pants, wanted tights and a skirt. Didn't sleep much, so makeup to make me look awake for a change. And I looked amazing.
I told them I was single. 
They found that hard to believe. I was asked out on a couple of dates, which I turned them down.
I am not interested in dating them. Dating within the same college always turns out messy.
And besides I am still sure I am older....and more mature than them.
Also, Ember would be mad at me. -laughs-
And Faith.
As of right now, I am "Ember's Babe" and "Faith's Lover". Hahaha. Those two crack me up.
Faith, she would make comments to people, "Oh, we are looking for a home for our new baby, I am pregnant. Christina is the Father. Don't tell Abbie she will try and stop us." or  "Where is my ring! Are you cheating on me with her? With....what's your name hun?" Hahahah, Faith is too much sometimes.
We always have good times together. She is in Mas-Com, so it is really pleasant to talk to her since she learned English before Cebuano. 
To think Faith and I became friends only because in P.E 1, everyone decided we are friends. And it worked out great. And with Ember, she just has no one else to really talk to about personal stuff. She confessed she finds it more at home talking to me. That there is something about me that makes her feel warm and wanted, even though we only became close last semester. Hahah.
Currently she is on another island for the weekend. She wants to go looking for chokers for me as a gift since I am always helping her out and actually informing her about what is going on and what she should know for class. 
So. I am doing fine.
I wrote an "angry letter" to him. Just to see if it will help any.
It did a bit. But it didn't make me love him any less. -laughs- So I think that didn't work the way it was suppose to.
Oh! I am admitting myself into the hospital tomorrow.
I have been feeling a bit off. Pain wise. Not mentally. So I told my mom and she said to go to the hospital and see what is going on. 
I hope it isn't anything major. Though with my family's luck....
Here's to hoping I am not dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment