Monday, April 25, 2016

What an ASSHOLE!!!!!

Seriously. 
Just....WHAT?
What is possibly wrong with that guy's head.
Since when did accompanying my cousin to go see a movie with some friends, and joking around with everyone, mean I wanted to be felt fucking up. 
Don't even know you longer than 10 minutes, and that was enough time  for ya to think I even wanted to be around you.
No. 
Big fat ugly NO.
I went because my cousin wanted to hang out.
There are plenty of other girls in the group.
Feel them up.
Not me.
Thanks, ya arsehole. 
This, this is a fine example of why I am dating myself and not some simple minded horny ass of a face....thing
Just....ugh.
Day ruined. 
It is just pain disgusting to even be touched by a person I have no interested in. 
Do I have a sign on me that welcomes that?
I wasn't even dressed like someone who wanted to be fucking touched.
Come on!
Almost 100% covered up, wasn't touching anyone besides my cousin's face. (I enjoy pulling his cheek when he doesn't listen to me.)

"Oh, you have plenty of guys after you." <--- Been told that so many times.
Yeah, they are fuckboys.
Who wants to get with a fucking fuckboy?
Uh, not me.
Thanks but no thanks.
Since I can't have the one I want, I am not fucking around just because someone says a few nice words, so seems decent.
Nah man. I am not a whore.
I swear to all the power in the world, if I EVER see his face again, I will draw blood. 

I am all for sexual contact, don't get me wrong.
I am not a prude. 
But I don't want to be touched by some stranger. Just because the guy knows my cousin, and my cousin knows him, doesn't mean I know ya. And now I don't even want to, on any level.
If I am touched, I want it to be by the hands of the one I trust and make me enjoy it. 
Not by a creep in the movies, who doesn't seem to understand I am not an easy target.
I swear it was a shock for them, everyone there, to see a girl bitch slap a guy and storm out.
Safe to say, my cousin isn't going to hang with me while he is with his friends.

I feel disgusting.
Gross.
....I hate everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment