Friday, April 29, 2016

Needless to Say.

Wow....it has been so long since I last heard them sing live.
High school band I was close to. Hahaha. Randomly started talking to Kyle (the shirtless guy in the video). He and I were close back then. Me being his baby sis. 
They broken up, Julia(the singer) is still trying to become a singer, while the others went their own ways, some sticking to music, others doing something else.
But the point of the post, is because I was thinking about the type of music I use to listen to. 
Metal. Rock. Mainly metal/screamo though. -laughs- This song though is an acoustic version of their actual song.
I still have their CD somewhere.
What started making me think of them, was because Jhens and I were talking about music and she told me to listen to her favorite song and she will listen to mine.
Safe to say she wasn't expecting metal, though it was only Iron Maiden, so it wasn't all that bad. -laughs- She asked me how can I listen to that kind of music.
And so I ended up telling her about my friends' band and how I was always at their rehearsal, and their local concerts, and when they preformed in the battle of the bands for the Warp Tour.
They heavily influenced my music. Haha, I can still remember screaming out this song at Solid Sound Studios on Friday nights, or "Carry On".
Just a little piece of my memory that cracked a smile on my face while I am trying to fall asleep.
The pain shooting up from my mid back to my neck is quite annoying. If it doesn't go away by morning, I am seriously going to get it checked at the hospital. -sighs-
Quite annoying indeed. If I actually go I will post here about it.
If not, I will inform that I didn't.
I should. But I rather not. I hate the hospitals here.
Well, going to try and get some shut eye since it is midnight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment