Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today Was Amazing

Today was amazing. Not going to lie, I didn't expect any of it to happen. I am so glad it did. The guy I really like, and love, finally asked me to be his...well not even that, he told me that I have no choose and I was his girlfriend. -smiles- It was really sweet because he was being all unsure about everything. It's unlike him, but it made me happy that he'd want to try again. Apparently it pains him to think of me getting with someone else, he admitted that the thought of me being with another guy makes him unhappy, and if it were to happen, then he'd be unhappy all the time. So to prevent that from happening, he made me his. -smiles- And he was corny about it and yet so seriously sweet. I am beyond happy about this, I don't know what to do with myself other than smile. -giggles- Well, this is it for my blog update. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment