Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Unsure

So now residing at a resort in Tennessee, I paid for internet access for 3 days. Hoping to talk to my boyfriend. Only missed him by 30 minutes. Sucks to have a long distance relationship. But he didn't know I was going to come online. So I understand him not waiting to find out. So it's okay. Even though it's long distance, we try our best to make it work.

So other than being ever so tired from traveling from South Florida to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee, I just got online, to see that I have been replaced for my best friend of five years. -sighs- Don't really know if I should be upset or okay with it. But Nadia and I been best friends for a while. But now I think that has fallen through because of a new found friend. I'm not usually the one to complain about people making new friends, I always welcome befriending people. But to suddenly stop talking to the old friends that you were close to, just doesn't sit well with me. I understand that it's normal, but still it's not right. I mean, don't ignore your friends, just for one person. That goes with people who do that when they get into a relationship. I am kind of tired of that happening to me. We use to do everything together, now we don't even talk. I guess she and I finally drifted apart. -sighs- Maybe we'll become friends again later in life, but for now, she basically told me I wasn't her best friend by saying her only best friend was this girl who hates me. Worse thing to hear. -laughs- Oh well. Hopefully she is a nice good girl like my friend says. If not, then I hope she doesn't hurt her. I wouldn't be happy if something bad happens in the relationship.

Anyways, I was feeling amazing this morning, and my mom and I headed to Walmart to do some food shopping since our resort room has a full kitchen. It's SO cool. While we were at Walmart my mom and I also had to go to the shoes and Fabric sections. -laughs- We found this soft stretchy cloth that I will be using to make something. Not sure what. It's brown. Plain brown cloth. I want to make a cape, but my mom said no. She's going to show me how to sew amazing clothes. Little by little, since I don't really know how to sew with a sewing machine. Hopefully it's easier than it looks. -squee- As for shoes, I got these cute black cloth like flats. They feel so nice against my feet. And super cute, and can match any kind of outfit. Since I know my sister doesn't have many shoes, I got the last pair of her size just for her. So she and I can match shoes. And I gotten her into wearing flats, now she needs new ones. Besides, the feeling of her never coming along with the trips, she deserves stuff she could use. -nods- So shoes was the best thing for her.
So now it being almost ten pm here. (at my current location) I am texting Jen <3 and she is simply the best.

I guess I'm just blogging a lot in this post because I am waiting to see if my boyfriend will come online. If he does then I'll be the happiest girl at this moment. If he doesn't. Well maybe it would be story writing time. I know I won't be able to fall asleep for a while tonight. Hopefully I can rest sometime during the night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment