Monday, July 16, 2012

My thoughts

Not sure what I should really write about. My mind has been wandering the plains of my mind, where the sands of time stopped. My mom started watching a show called "HeartLand". It's good. Lately, I've been finding more and more people hitting on me. Why now when I am not single anymore? One guy actually told me that he'll steal me away from my boyfriend, but that's not possible. I love him too much. And this other lady tried setting me up with her son. She thought I was 14 years old. I am not that young. Everyday is passing like a blur to me. And I haven't been able to talk to my boyfriend for a while now. It's upsetting for me, but I am fine as long as I know he loves me. And I do. -smiles- That's what keeps me going.

The thought of acting keeps coming across my mind as of late. When I was younger I was suppose to be an actress, a child actress. As well as my older sister. But my mom turned it down in fear of it breaking our family apart. But I can't help but wonder what it would have been like if I was able to take that chance, where would I be now? Of course I did a commercial for milk with my sister. I wish I was able to get my hands on that commercial just for old times sake. But I don't know how. Unless I track down the company. I might do that the next time I am in the Philippines.

Tuesday morning I'll be taking yet another trip. This time to the Rocky Mountains. Woots. 3 days and 2 nights at a resort. I wonder how that'll go, I'm an island girl, not a mountain girl. But I'm sure it'll be tons of fun. I will be taking pictures to upload, and hope that my wonderful boyfriend will send me an email or something to let me how he is alive and well and not over working himself. -laughs- But other than that, I'm going to be hiding away at a resort, doing...stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment