Friday, July 13, 2012

Through the Years

People change over time, and I do as well. But one thing that never ever changed for me is being a mommy's girl. From birth until now I always was a mommy's girl. Even though my photo doesn't contain my baby photos (I couldn't find any) they show how much I've changed over the course from age 4 to age 19/20. No the pictures are not yearly based. I put them in order though. I am missing some and some were repeats of the same year. But I've changed in many ways. My appearance being one of them. I'm no longer a little girl but the big girl in the last picture. <3 And I have my mother to thank for that. Always being there when I need a hand to lead me to the place I needed to be. She helped shape the way I am today. I am forever thankful to her. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment