Friday, September 21, 2018

Work


So, while waiting for my papers to process and get approved so I can take the NCLEX here and become an RN, I decided to get a part-time job. Well, it was SUPPOSE to be a part-time job, but I now work the full time hours. -laughs-
I wanted to just pass time and have a little extra spending money. Now I work 5 days and have no time for anything else. My 2 days off is either spent studying, or trying my hardest to see Matt. But there just isn't enough time.
Hopefully in the next few month he'll be able to move in with my family. That is the closest thing so far. His family wants him out, well his stepdad and his brother. His mom wants him to be safe. But she is okay knowing he will be with me, cause she trusts me with her first born. 
Though, I am worried that she is thinking he and I are having sex. -laughs- We have no time to have sex. We are too busy with work and trying to get life together, so that was funny when she talked to Matt about us having sex.
But work. Work takes up so much of our time. I cannot wait til we live together so we won't have to try so hard to see each other. It is tiresome. But I am glad he drive the half hour to see me and about 45 minutes to pick me up from work. I love how he also puts in effort to call me when he has free time just so I can feel at ease from not seeing him as much as I want.
I have a hate/love relationship with work. I love the job, I love the people there, I love the customers. 
Only time will tell if I am cut out for adulting. I better be.

Cìao, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment