Wednesday, September 26, 2018

1 Day


1 day left til I get my cat back. Tomorrow Matt and I will drive down to Miami international airport to go and pick her up early morning. That means I will get to spend....almost 15-16 hours with him. Hahahaha. And the moment I leave him I will be pouty and wanting to stay just a few moments more.
I went from outgoing independent best friend to the overly needy and clingy girlfriend really quick. Okay it wasn't that quick. Took me a while to open up to him emotionally. But I was the one to say "I love you" after 2 months. Now he says it too. He always said it, but never out loud. Now he says it out loud. It is still weird for him to say it. Not cause he doesn't mean it, or cause it is to me. But because emotionally, he is dead. He is still suffering greatly from his last relationship, even though it was years ago. But the fact he says it with a smile on his face, then looks embarrassed and looks away. He is too good for me.
So! Anyways, he loves me so much he isn't letting me take the tri-rail to pick my sister up. I am iffy on how to get to the airport so I was gonna go that route. But Matt doesn't want to take a chance of something happening to me alone, so he volunteered to take me, as well as hang out with us doing errands and go shopping. 
He doesn't care much about meeting Sara, cause of how she treated me and how easily she pushes me around. He basically wants to shield me from anything bad.
He won't even let me sit on the outside part of a booth. I have to be on the inside. Always on his left side. Always holding his hand, or him seeing me next to him, or in front of him.
He isn't possessive of me. Well he is, but more towards safety, like a guard dog. Unless it is with guys checking me out,or flirting with me. Then he gets all "I am her boyfriend" attitude and rages. Hahahah. I don't flirt anymore. I only flirt with him. By calling him a banana or a butthead. 
One thing I am still getting use to, is the fact he hold my hand and then randomly kisses it out of nowhere. It makes me feel like a princess.
He truly is something else. I just hope he and Sara gets along tomorrow.

CiaĆ², til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment