Saturday, September 22, 2018

Family


Next week I am gonna see my older sister and get my cat back. My cat from back in 2012. 😊 I am excited to get my cat back. True I have to see my older sister. I am iffy about seeing my older sister, but Matt agreed to hang around her and I. I am very happy to know he is willing to bum around her and I doing errands. I love the fact he is willing to give up his day off to run around with me and my family.
I feel amazing when it comes to my feelings towards him. He is part of my family. He may have nothing but debt, but...what happens happens, as long as he and I stay together we'll figure things out.
Also so freaking glad that I got my period this month. Truly freaking scared me when it came late.

Anyways, tired. So cìao til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment