Monday, September 17, 2018

Family


So, yesterday, I ended up at Matt's house, like really late...okay not that late. Hahah it was like 9pm.
He had called me out to have dinner with him during his meal break at work. Considering I don't have a car, I had actually took a Lyft to go to his work. That was the most terrifying thing I have done here since I gotten back. Okay, I rode one before but with Ileana. He didn't want me to take one home, so he had me stay at work with him.
While at his work, I got acquainted with a few of his coworkers. One of them was named Lexii, and the other was Carlos. Matt introduced me to Lexii cause she wanted to know my opinion on her career options and whatnot. Carlos wasn't someone he wanted me to talk to. That happened by mistake. Matt had messaged me to "check in" with him, cause he didn't see me and he was worried if I was okay. So I ended up following him around until he brought me to the customer service area to talk with Lexii again, which he joked he had a gift for her, which was some items, but she flat out said "If it isn't your cute girlfriend then I don't want it. I'll take her if it is my gift." Hahaha. Lexii is such a sweet girl. And then while I was sitting there while Matt was throwing things away, Carlos came up to me talk to about nursing and himself. Which I responded to, cause it would be rude otherwise. After Matt came back, he kept glaring at me, well I thought it was at me. But after like 10 minutes, he told Carlos we had to get going and he took my hand and we walked off. When we were far away, Matt told me he doesn't like Carlos. I had to ask why, cause he doesn't dislike people for no reason. Apparently, when Carlos first saw me he was checking me out while Matt was right next to me. I couldn't help be feel really happy. Matt worries so much about my well being and my needs that he gets upset to the point someone else is checking me out. -smiles- 
When we left, he took me to his place, which I was a bit worried cause it was already 9pm and I am not use to going to his place so late, and I didn't want to disturb his mom. So what did he do? HE BRINGS ME TO HIS MOM! And she had a talk with me. It was really embarrassing. She wanted to make sure that I knew I was welcomed in the household and she along with everyone else adores and loves me. Though she couldn't help wonder what I see in her son, cause he is childish. But she hopes that if I ever decide to leave him, Matt and I will find a happy medium and remain friends because she knows how much I mean to him not just as a girlfriend but as his best friend. And she would hate to lose me as a family member since I been around for such a long time, and the kids love me. I told her that there will be a happy medium if we broke up, cause it would be on our terms and nothing bad will happen.
It was very interesting knowing his mom wants us to work out as much as he wants us to. She apparently also expects tons of future grand babies. Hahahah.
Matt brought me home because it was a raid night and I enjoy watching him game and pouting til he gives me attention. That is usually what I like doing. I like seeing if he will just randomly give me what I want as he is busy gaming. And gaming is really important to him. His whole guild and his best friends know all about me, and they are beyond happy that I decided to be with him.

Matt even wonders why I like him. After all, all he is bringing into the relationship is debt and baggage. Which I get, it sucks cause he feels helpless since he wasn't thinking of getting with anyone and he doesn't want to weigh me down with his crap.
But see....that is one of the traits I love about him. He doesn't just think about himself. He always considers how his decisions would affect me and my family and what he can do to make things better.
But the most important one is that he doesn't let me go. I have already done, as well as said some pretty stupid shit in the 3 months we have been together. And he just...he just puts up with me until I apologize and he just hugs me and smothers me with kisses til I stop feeling bad. He hates me feeling anything bad. He doesn't mind feeling bad but if I do, he'll do whatever it takes to put a smile on my face. Who doesn't want that? Someone who cares so much about them that they would do literally anything to keep them. He...he is just the sweetest person when he is a boyfriend. I am not sure who has stronger feelings, but I do know I am happy with him and wouldn't want to be with anyone else. He has been telling everyone that his home is currently not a place he can go to because we live separately. Honestly, I cannot wait til my parents move into a bigger place, so I can have my own room and Matt can move in. Hehehe. He may not have much, but he has the biggest heart, and I trust him with my heart. I know he'll take care of me emotionally and not break my heart. I only hope I can live up to his expectations on how he sees me. Though he loves me how I am, flaws and all.
And I can happy state that he loves me cause he tells me every so often which is utterly adorable. He still struggles to say it confidently, but he whispers it softly to me when he embraces me tightly. I am glad that he loves me and I love him. Almost 4 months together. 😊

Ciao, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment