Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Time


Time goes by ever so quickly. I am not where I expect I would be when I was 17-18 years old. I definately not with the person I was wanting.
Time changes and goes by so quickly. Like. Damn!
One change that happened recently, Matt and I do phone calls. Hahaha, we call each other during the day time to hear each others voice cause we miss the comforting sound of our voices.  At first it was weird for us cause the last time we talked on the phone was during high school....like 10th grade? Hahaha. We drafted after I stopped calling him. But now we started calling each other again.
So! Monday, I went to Matt's work.. again. Haha, they are just getting use to me hanging around him. So his coworkers have been very happy with the fact his girlfriend has been either dropping off sweets/snacks personally or have him bring in my snacks that I give him when I see him outside of his work. He apparently likes to share them with everyone at work. Hahaha.
When we were leaving after the store closed, one coworker of his named Al, asked if I was related to Matt. I told him no, I am not related to him, but I will be part of his family soon enough. That made every one who was waiting to get out go awe cause Matt happily smiled about it.
Like I said. Time changes things. Everyone there keeps telling me they haven't seen him so....bright and cheerful like he has recently. He was so mopey and depressed since he started working there. Now he is active and always smiling and offering help.
Honestly. I love seeing him get his life turned around. He deserves so much in life. I am glad that me being his is helping him do better.
He may not have been my first choice to be with, but he is my last and only choice. I am glad to be with him. He brings me life and joy. He takes away fear. He holds me. I don't know where or who I would be with if his last relationship didn't end. Or if I didn't reach out to him to talk to cause I was feeling down about Ashe. But he and I both know that we are happy together.
I can't believe how much he makes me blush so easily by just looking my way when we are in a group of people. The way he grabs for my hand to kiss it like I was the Princess. How he holds my face when I am pouty until I crack a smile over him placing his forehead against mine.
He...just makes me so happy.
AND I AM FUCKING GLAD I AM NOT PREGNANT. That was a horrible scare. 😂 

Cìao, til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment