Monday, May 29, 2017

Met a few people

Today I went to school to work on my thesis and to enroll myself into my classes. I ended up befriending people from Georgia. Yup from back home. The state right above mine. I spent a good few hours with them. Made a few jokes and what not. It was nice being able to fully speak English to people and have then get and understand my references. Makes me miss home even more. But it did help me a bit today. A small amount of joy. Though I only spent a few hours before they had to get to what they were here for so I went home, it was a nice change on how my life here usully is. Since I fell asleep at 6am, and woke up at 9am, I really should take a nap. My head is spinning and it is really hot outside. Maybe that icky feeling I been having finally gone away? Here is to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment