Wednesday, May 31, 2017

200th post on here.



So this is my 200th post on this blog.
Go blog. Proud of ya for sticking around this long while I basically shitpost "sob" life crap to random posting. Ha. 
How am I? Still no sleep but gotta get myblazy bum to school to deal with forms and stuff for requirements. Should I just drop out? No? Didn't think so. One last year. Just got to push through the remaining time.
So I did my eye makeup. Excuse my ugly face. No idea to why it is so pink in some areas. Maybe lighting? Maybe angle? Though my cheeks are pretty pink at the moment. 
Why the makeup? Well....I felt crappy and making my eyes pop always did make me feel a bit better. Besides that I pretty much look dead so best to cover that up til I get some proper rest. 
Hope my daily school run around goes smoothly today. Too tired to deal with the stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment