Thursday, September 20, 2012

Been a while

It's been a LONG time since I last came on here and posted. I have been very busy. I had written a short story, completed it. :3 Many people enjoyed it, that made me happy. And soon as I get paid, I'm going to start working on my Hallo eve's Costume. >:D I'm going to be a faerie. <3
I have been beyond busy at work, and at home. I didn't know how tiring it all was until now. I haven't even have time to talk to my Love, or my friends. -sighs- I hope they aren't mad and thinking I am ignoring them. But every time I send out a text to people, no one replies. So I think I'm going to give up on many of my friends, since they make me feel so unwanted. I don't think they mean to do that, but that's how I feel.
I have this cute cat at work who loves to follow me around, I named her Memi, all my coworkers love her and are helping me care for her until we find her a new home.
Tomorrow I am to try to donate blood. I hope I can. My mom was called in to donate blood for a little girl with cancer. She didn't want to do it at first, but now she is going to tough it through. -smiles- I am proud of my mom.
Well I am beyond tired. I hope everyone is enjoying their lives. Chao til next time.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see this costume madam! I'm sure you will look adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete