Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gifts

So today I started working, not really, but only a bit here and there for my dad. Tomorrow is the first day I'll officially start working for 100 dollars a day. This will be the first time he is actually going to pay me for working shifts for him. That means this time I'll be able to buy my friends gifts for Christmas and their birthday. -smiles- Finally I won't be feeling horrible when I get gifts and I can't give them anything I didn't pay with my own money. And that means I get to FINALLY get an Itouch. Music! Games! And other stuff. -laughs- I am feeling good about working for my dad since I might just get up and leave to the Philippines again within the next year. And I will be able to afford another wig as well. And cloth so my sister will be able to make me clothes for fun. And I will be able to FINALLY actually go shopping. Leaving my money spent about more than half being sent over seas to my bank account, which I am happy to say is getting really full with money. -smiles- Without this job I can safely say that I have over 5000 dollars in my account there and 2000 dollars here in my savings. So I am good without a job for now, but if I moved out it'll end up costing a lot of money. I can't wait to get started at work. I'll finally have a place to practice dancing without my parents or sister bothering me.

Too lazy to write in Tagalog. Might not writing in Tagalog for a while for I am really sick of having to learn the language for the time being. So for now, and a bit in the future I'll be writing in English. Ciao til next time. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment