Friday, September 21, 2012

Donation of Blood

So it's that time of year again, donating of the blood. Since I don't have money I can donate, or anything useful, I donate blood. This is my third time to donate. Second time this year. -smiles- Now I have 4 shirts. Yes, I said 4. One was from a long time ago from my daddy, and the second one was from my first time during my last year in high school, and the third was in June, and now makes the fourth shirt. 
My arm is sore from the donation, but it goes to a good cause since I have a rare blood type that only 3% of the human population has. AB+. My mom has a rare blood type too, B+ which only 2% has that. Heheh, they were really happy, since they needed our blood types for these two cancer people. My  mom needed me to donate because she was too scared to donate, even though this would be her second time. I am happy to say she pulled through this time without much pain like before. Can't wait for work. >w< Finally got the hotspot.
So as I had stated earlier, I am working in an empty building, it doesn't have internet, thus making me bored all nightlong. BUT now, well since yesterday, I have the hotspot, but I don't work on Thursdays, so I get to try it out tonight. The best thing is I don't have to pay for it. The company does since I suggested it and convinced Jim, the boss, how helpful it will be for my dad, since he does all the company stuff online, when he is working in the field. Allowing me to be able to take it when I am at work. So I get to come online more often now! Woots! Chao til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment