Wednesday, September 7, 2016

5:19 PM - Wednesday Evening


Okay, so no photos in this post. -laughs-
I been having a lot of fun these past few days. Since last week.
Fiesta where my best friend Sam lives, and now a Fiesta in the place my friend Pamu lives. Hahahah.
Also just finished CHN rotation, and SUCCESSFUL did a full health teaching on Hypertension in Binisayan!!! I usually do broken English, but today, I managed to do it all in Binisaya without help and without flash cards for if I got stuck! I am pretty excited about that. Haha.

Okay, lets start with last week. Friday was the start of Fiesta in Lindaville, originally I was invited to Gerald's girlfriend's place. Elaine really wanted me to go, and always asked every year for me to attend. I always said maybe, but backed out last minute because I didn't know where she lives and no one was willing to go with me there. But Gerald now has a car so he said he'd take me during lunch time. THANKFULLY, I didn't go during lunch, so many people were late and got in trouble. He told Tony to bring me along since we are classmates, and Gerald had to go and help out at the household, Tony didn't wait for me, so I didn't go. Blessing in disguise.  After Gerald got back, he went to my classroom and lectured me about not attending and said no matter what I WILL attend Saturday for lunch at least, because he knows Sam would want me sometime during the day or night at her place, and since they are not friends anymore, I had to have time for both. So I went, it was nice and I had a good time. Then I went home and fell asleep and woke up to Sam calling me nonstop. -laughs- She came and picked me up to have dinner at her place, to which she and I ended up watching movies in the house of hers, while everyone was eating at the Grandma's place, right next door to them, about a split second walk from the back door. Hah. It was so much fun. -smiles-
Then Monday and Tuesday, Jhens, Patch, Pamu, Yna, JC, and Sam kept dragging me everywhere, and I had so much fun during CHN. And today, Pamu exclaimed how we should go to her place today since tomorrow we have classes during the evening time, so only this afternoon we'll be able to make it.
We went. Originally we were suppose to catch a ride with Tony, but he wanted to wait for the C.I's to bring them along, and we didn't want to wait, so we decided to take the bus. Hahah Jhens and I ended up in the back and the others in the front. So much bonding was done at Pamu's. We did karaoke, I ended up singing when the C.I's came, and Ma'am Escobido ended up laughing saying how cute I am when I sing Disney songs, and then how serious I am when I sing normal songs. Sam and I even did "Say My Name". It is our "duet" song. I sing the chorus and she sings the verses. Hahah. The people there were very shocked to have an "American" visit because they thought Pamu was joking that she was close to her American classmate. Hahah, I am just a very lazy person when I don't fully know where the person lives, but tagging along was so much fun. I am 100% glad I went with them. 
Tomorrow is exams, and Friday is exams. I am not stressed. I am tired, but so happy. For once, in a long time, I am not forcing a smile, and I have enjoyed the days that been going on, and I am looking forward to the rest of the week and next week. Next week is Intrams! No classes! And I get to cheer on my classmates while they play sports against the other colleges on campus. I am excited! -smiles-
Gonna take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment