Friday, September 23, 2016

1:56 AM - Saturday Morning




Hahahah, well today was interesting.
Yna's birthday. And of course I had to do something for her 19th birthday. So I bought her a rainbow chocolate cake, and 3 balloons (3 for I love you). She loved it, of course she would. Hahaha she loves cake and balloons. More so she wasn't expecting any of it. Apparently I am good at surprising people. She came rushing to us, Patch, Sam, Jhens because Pamu went to get her telling her we needed her because of an emergency. So she came and then calmed down when she saw Patch with Sam's Ipad, so she was posing for "photos" so when she walked closer to Patch, Sam, Jhens and I popped out of nowhere singing happy birthday to her which caused Yna to jump backwards in shock and she started to turn red and cry because she didn't think anyone besides Fritz was going to give her something. 

I am just glad I made her day a good one, she was really happy and enjoyed the balloons. She may be 19, but she still is a kid at heart.



Other than that, I have a new wallpaper. -laughs- My classmate Boc. I had left my phone on my desk during NCM this afternoon, so I can go and pay tuition for my sister since she has exams Monday.

I was gone for a good 5-8 minutes. And I came back to Boc's face as my wallpaper. Hahahah. It gave me a fright because I didn't realize that he changed it so I ended up asking if anyone seen my phone, because I was confused. I don't function well with very little sleep. Hahah.

He told me that he thought it was a cute prank because I kept telling him to stop being so serious and loosen up. And it was after I told him I would rather be with a sincere guy than a handsome guy. Don't really know why or how I ended up in that kind of conversation with him, but  have a feeling it has to do with Andrew because I keep telling them all that I feel uneasy around Andrew and it isn't a crush, I just feel that he might be a bad person and just hiding it.

But I informed Boc I am leaving it as my wallpaper for a few days. Hahah. He agreed saying that way my phone has "some class" to it. Yes I guess he may be right. -laughs- I am glad he is my friend. He cheers me up whenever I get quiet.



Today has been full of smiles and memory making. I am glad that I decided to come to school here. So many people have become important to me. They aren't just friends anymore, they are more like a family to me. Tons of support, heart to heart conversations, openness and acceptance about everything. Every flaw, every little thing about each other is beauty in each other's eyes. And whenever one of is down, the others actually stick to that person's side. I am glad to be part of this barkada. 





I know it is Saturday and I am writing about Friday. The next day doesn't start until I wake up. Hahahah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment