Friday, September 16, 2016

10 AM - Saturday Morning


Just got home. Ended up spending the night at a classmate's place due to drinking.
Yup, back to drinking. Peer pressure does sometimes work. Hah. Hard to say no if no classes due to intrams. Ended up scaring the guys since I ended up crying while drinking. -laughs- They didn't know what to do, nor did I actually know the reason why I was crying. New drunk side of me I suppose. Or maybe since it was tequila and I rarely drink that. -shrugs- But they let me spend the night, and a few others since it was late and drinking made it worse to go home. Haha.

It was intrams this week, it is over now. I had lots of fun watching everyone compete against each other. My college is second place in Frisbee and 3rd place in women's basketball. I don't know about the others. I missed the last game for baseball so I have to ask Gerald who won. We are either first place or second. Hopefully first place.

My head hurts a bit. Is this what a hangover feels like? I don't like it. I am waiting for my cousin to make breakfast for me.
I might go on a small ran away trip during sem break. Life started to suck again.
Matt and I stopped talking. Don't know why. Maybe because his ex and him started talking again and I got pushed aside...again. We weren't together, nor did I like him more than a friend. But it still peeves me that he stops talking to me when he gets someone, and talks to me when he is single. Like, what the actual fuck. -sighs- Same goes with most of my other friends. Both female and male alike.
I miss being in the states. I miss Sondra. Hah, only a year and a half more. 
I can make it through, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment