Thursday, August 4, 2016

11:10 AM - Friday Morning (Home)





So yesterday was actually pretty fun. Sam and I went on a little snack trip at the mall after we found out that we didn't have stats class. -laughs- It was nice. I was able to actually eat dinner before 10pm for a change!

During our first class, my group was having fun painting on the canvas I bought, and had painted most of the project. Hahah, they are so cute, I really am glad I have gotten this close with them. Even if they get on my nerves every once in a while.

Yesterday was also the start of me being the student buddy to the Taiwanese girls. They were so sweet, I enjoyed taking them out to Caffeine Cafe. They were very happy to have someone with them during lunch, and to have actually gone out. I thought Sir was joking about the whole me being there for them during lunch and helping them get adjusted to school here. They are only here for a month. But I am glad I am able to make their one hour a day a bit more enjoyable. 
Also been talking to Matt a lot. He stayed up with me a few nights ago when I had to put together a case study on RHD. He was nice about staying up so late and didn't hold it against me. I am glad he has a crush on someone finally. The girl's name is Natasha, and from what he tells me she seems like a nice girl. -smiles- I do hope things keep looking up for him.

As for me, I went on a date last week. But it didn't turn out quite well, so not going to see him. It was so boring, he didn't say anything, and I think he expected me to just jump in bed with him. -shakes head- What is wrong with some people? I am not some chick to just mess with. 

Either way, it is Midterm exams today. I have studied quite a bit, my grades from the first exams were really good! I was really surprised over it. I am not stressing too much. Half of this semester is already over, it is so weird how quickly time is going back once again.

Well...I haven't talked to him since he last messaged me. I do miss him a lot. I won't lie about that. But he is busy, and I know he is, he always puts so much on his plate. Hopefully he'll know by now that I think of him even when we don't talk, and that I hope he is well. As well as him hearing me tell him to not stress and overwork himself. -laughs- 

Well, I am going to start getting my stuff together so I can go meet up with those Taiwanese girls again for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment