Saturday, August 6, 2016

10:42 PM - Saturday Evening (Home)





So Friday I went out with Sam, Jenny and Gertrude. Gertrude and Jenny are my Taiwanese buddies for the month.
They are very happy about eating lunch with Sam and I. Hopefully next week I can introduce them to my classmates. Mainly Dindi, since Dindi will be performing for them. They get a performance from the students, selected ones, for the second to the last day they are here. Sam will be playing the guitar and Dindi will be playing the piano. -laughs- Sam isn't happy I told Sir Boloran she knows how to play. But Jenny knows how to play the flute so she will be giving us a small show. There will be others, but Dindi and Sam are the only ones I know.
Then they have to give a speech the next day. They are worried. But I said I'll help them write it. They were happy to have me around. I might actually miss them when they are gone, even though I am only with them for a short time during the week.
Jenny is a shy girl and Gertrude is the outgoing one. -laughs- But the four of us gets along really well.

Other than that Friday I had my midterms. My head was spinning, and I was stressing, but I know I did fine. I got to relax and keep my mind at peace, otherwise I'll go crazy with my NCM classes. Hahaha.
Well that is all I have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment