Saturday, August 20, 2016

1:30 AM - Sunday Early Morning

 So, what a day yesterday was! Went out with my Taiwanese friends as well as four Japanese boys! Hahah, that was a major shock to me. The adviser who accompanied us, I don't even know his name, only know is that he is the teacher of the Japanese boys.
We went all over Bohol! Sheesh, and in a couple of hours I will be on another tour for Humanities.

I seriously adore the one Japanese boy though, he was such a sweetie, should have asked for a way to keep in touch or something, they all left to go back right after the trip. But he was really funny, he tried teaching me how to speak Japanese, and called me beautiful and thought I was amazing since I clean up my area after I am done eating, though he could have said that since I should him and the others an easier less messier way to eat mangoes. -laughs- They barely know English.

We went to go see the oldest Catherdral on the island, then where the blood pact was made with some Spanish leader, then we saw Tarsiers, the small monkeys on the island, I should have taken photos of that, but too busy keeping an eye on the girls, then explaining to them why no flash and why they weren't moving. Hahaha.

Then we went to go eat lunch on the floating river boat, it was so much fun. -laughs- Having to explain how the tipping here works, and that any amount is fine even though it was the workers/dancers pay. 

The tiring part was the Chocolate hills. Oh my gosh! Such a steep and high climb. Hadn't climbed to the top of one since 2007! But it was fun, even though I was worried my knee would give out, thankfully it didn't. 

Then we went to Sir's brother's place to have snacks, and it was just so  much fun! The boys and us girls shared the dinning room table and bonded over dried mangoes that one of the boys bought, he forced me to eat it. -laughs- Honestly didn't think we'd get along since they were so distant from us girls, but they were playful and funny. One made us all say "itadakimasu" when we ate the snacks. Haha, and hearing them actually say "Tina-chan" was just too cute. 
Here I thought I was going to regret going, but it was just a lot of fun. -smiles- I didn't laugh and enjoyed a day since who knows when. And to have gotten randomly hugged by the Japanese boys, when we parted ways was really nice. I do wish they were
going to stay longer.

The girls were the ones who actually invited me, they love when I accompany them places, in fact they are joining the Humanities trip today. -laughs- That way the get to see more of the island before they leave next week. I am going to miss them when they leave. -sad face- I already gave them farewell gifts. Hahah, pearl necklaces. They both loved it. -smiles- Though they wish I wouldn't spoil them as much as I do. But it is so much fun for me to buy them things, they smile so happily.

Also, on Friday, I sang in front of the class with Sam. Pamu, Jhens, and Yna for our Soc Sci project. -laughs- Since I was the only one who knew the chorus, Sam actually shoved the mic in my face so it looked like we put in effort.
The song we did made our teacher happy, she is going to now use it in her out reach programs. I told Sam she should do an actual cover to the song since she has such a nice voice. 


Going to rest a bit, got to make lunch and breakfast and take a shower in two hours.
I am so excited to spend another day going around the island with my friends. -smiles- ALWAYS fun.


 I miss him greatly. A few weeks ago, I was removed from school do to a health problem, ended up in the hospital for only one day. My health this year is just crap. Wonder why it is. -laughs-
Going to try posting again.

Anyways, I know he already moved on, and sometimes I feel like I have but my mind always seems to wander right back to thinking of him and how he is. I do hope he isn't stressing too much and his girlfriend is kind to him and they get along well. Even if that girl isn't me anymore, I always wish him the best. I do terribly miss him though.








No comments:

Post a Comment