Sunday, August 21, 2016

7:08 PM - Sunday Evening (Home from Humanities Tour)



Totally was worth spending the extra money and spending time with a few friends. Even though I basically went out yesterday, and now my legs feel like they are going to fall off, I had barely any sleep, and if it wasn't for Sam who called me to make sure I'd be up and making lunch and packing my bag, I wouldn't have gotten to school on time. Her parents picked me up since the back gate was locked and no tricycles ran at 6am in my area.

It was so much fun, we went to a Cathedral,again. A different one, we also learned how to make the baskets/trays/boxes native-ly, and how to make old style cloth. IT WAS AMAZING!

Then we went back to the chocolate hills, but Jc went home, since it was in the same place she lives, she left to go home instead. And that caused her mom to tell her to bring Sam and I over for lunch. -laughs- So much for my packed lunch. The teacher agreed, but didn't inform our group so when they were going down the hill after an hour, they freaked out since we weren't on the bus. Hahah it was quite funny, we were at the bottom waiting on THEM! 

We also sung so many different songs on the bus. Our bus was dubbed the "Party Bus" because Sam brought her speaker, Bobot bluetoothed his music to it, and we blasted it. Hahahah, basically the small nursing part of the bus was looked at as crazy because we kept partying.

I had brought the snacks, and tossed them around whenever someone got hungry. Even Sir was surprised how the Nursing students were, we were basically there for each other, someone didn't have lunch, we shared. No water, share pud. Always the "Kind and caring" students. Haha. I bet he just loved us singing so loudly with the blasting music. I think I may have strained my throat from it, but totally worth it.

What is funny, was when we had to go back, because most of the nursing students have patient assessment on Sundays, I begged Sir to bring us to the hospital instead of the school, save our time and energy to make it there before endorsement of the PM shift.
HE ACTUALLY AGREED! So our public bus, since we used the city bus not the school bus, went downtown, and it NEVER goes downtown. Hahah, everyone was so confused. It was so funny seeing them shocked that the bus dropped off so many people in front of the hospital. 


Today was 100% fun, I am tired and worn out. My spirits and emotions may be a bit down, but I still had a lot of fun today. It brightened me up and I kept laughing and enjoying the activities and such.

Can't wait for another trip with everyone. Hoping to get to go to Cebu with everyone. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment