Saturday, October 19, 2013

Galahad a.k.a Brian

Okay, I wouldn't blog about my friend Brian, or as I call him Galahad. 
But I...he is just so sweet at the moment. -smiles- He is like my big brother, sometimes I fight with him, other times we laugh and make jokes. But I think this tops everything he has ever done for me.

So a bit of background on this person and how he came into my life:
We were in a keyboard class together, and my friend Kyli and I were using a private practice room, because I was in a higher level than others and was her tutor, then Brian and his friend came into the room because they knew Kyli. After that we became a small group that practiced together using on piano. -laughs- It was easier since Brian had more experience than I did. 
That was in 10th grade.
Now years later, he and I stayed close friends, talking almost everyday, keeping each other updated. 
We'd still fight, but everyone does.

So, what did he do that has made me feel happy? 
Well, a few months ago I found this cute lace choker online, and never got around to buying it.
And I don't like wasting money, and I'd always ask my parents if it's worth buying something.
So I completely forgotten about this cute choker. -laughs- 
But since today I gotten a card from my lovely friend Ally, it started making me look back into moon items. 
And I had posted on facebook how I was going to see about getting that choker this time. 
Brian commented on wanting to see it and asked how would I want it, making conversation, and next thing I know he was asking for my address. -cries- I think that is the NICEST thing he has ever done. His reply to why he would buy me it was, "Because I can, you're my little sister and I haven't bought you anything to show you I care about you."
Lies.
I know he cares about me because whenever I am down he'll always try and cheer me up. He's like a true big brother. The only people who ever buys me something is my friends Sondra, Nadia and Nikki. And that's because we'd exchange gifts. But to get a gift just because the person wanted to buy it for me...this is the first time. -smiles- I know I'm going to cherish this because he doesn't buy stuff for people often, and he doesn't usually have extra money. 
So why did I let him, well because I knew if I didn't give him my address myself, he would go out of his way to ask my friends who know it what it was. He doesn't like taking no for an answer when he wants to be nice. So I had no choice, more so the gift from last year never got to me, so he wanted to make it up.

Anyways, until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment