Saturday, October 26, 2013

Potato Date with Ashe


So today was really nice. -smiles- Had a small potato date online with someone really special to me.
That's right, a potato date! -laughs- I loved it. It was amazing. It wasn't something that was planned, Ashe was just hungry and he asked me if I had stuff to make potatoes like the way he does, and of course I do. I am a cook so basic things I always have in the kitchen. 
So he and I baked out potatoes, and ate them at the same time. I find this gesture very sweet.
Why? Because not many people would care.
Over all today was the one of the best days I had in such a long time. -smiles-

Was going to take a picture of it, but I had started eating most of the potatoes I made, so this is the left overs once I realized I could blog about this. -giggles-

Until next time,Ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment