Saturday, October 12, 2013

Q and A time

So I wanted to thank everyone who has been contacting me through my email. I don't check it often, maybe I should, since a few of you actually asked me a few question.
And for those who don't know, my email for this blog is - babynyu@gmail.com

Q. What is your blog suppose to be able?
a. Well, it's not mainly about anything. It's just want I feel like posting.
 I think of it as an online journal.

Q. What do you do you do for a living?
a. As of right now, I am a part-time security officer. 

Q. Do you wear make-up?
a. Normally I do not. On very rare days I would. 
But that is limited to pink lipstick.
When I do wear make-up, usually a friend would put it on me.

Q.  Why do you have more than one blog?
a. Simple. I tend to get bored and abandon my blog.
But I eventually come back but want to start anew.

Q. Why are your other blogs just stories?
a. Well, that's because I use to write often.
I would use the blogs to get my story out there.
Though I did have a blog, it is now deleted, that was similar to this one.
I created it in middle school, and a few of my old friends asked me to take it down.

Q. What is your favorite item?
a. That is a hard question. I have quite a few items that I don't think I can part with.
So I guess I'll just tell you.
1. My stuffed panda that was given to me by my friend Kyle.
2. A soul gem from an anime, given to me by my friend Nadia.
3. My wooden heart with Ashe's name and mine engraved in it. Which I made.
4. My great-grandma's choker necklace.

Q. Why do you like books?
a. Seriously? You'd seriously as me this? I don't like books. 
I love them. They bring me all over the place and I don't even have to pay much.
Most people look down on books, because they haven't found something to read 
that would interest them. 

Q. You seem to travel often. Why?
a. I travel for many reason. Main one is schooling.
I go to school overseas in the Philippines.
The other traveling I do, I do with my family because it's a fun pass time. 
You should try it more.

If you guys have any more questions you can either comment them, or you can email me.
I'll try my best to check my email often, and when I receive a few I'll do another Q and A post.

Well, until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment