Sunday, November 24, 2013

One thing after another

I just realized something. When one bad thing happens, it tends to snow ball into a lot of other bad things.
I wonder why that is. I got home this morning, only to find out my cat isn't doing too well. -sighs- If she doesn't get well with the next week or so we're going to put her down. I really don't want to. Even though she ignores me most of the time she tends to cuddle up when I need something/one to hug when I unhappy.

My mom had visited me this morning at work, she didn't mention it to me at all. In fact I think she was purposely not trying to tell me. I really don't want to give her up, or put her down. I hope she gets well soon.

At this very moment I am at work, and the moment my dad leaves, and Pat, the officer right before me, left I started my patrol and when I got back inside the building, my knee started acting up again. Now it's in pain. I can't say it's from work, or I was injured on the job because it's pain from before. Thank goodness my brace was in my backpack, if it wasn't I think I would have to have called in. 

This weekend just doesn't seem to like me. -sighs- It's times like this where I can use someone to cry to, or whine about nonsense as they would try to make me smile. I guess all I can do is suck it up and move on. Hopefully these bad days won't last much longer, I don't know how much more I can take all at once.

Since I am posting twice in the same day (go me) I won't be updating what I am thankful for.

Well, I'm just going to go and watch the raindrops hit the ground and figure out why I haven't been able to get much sleep these past few days. -sad face- I hope all you guys out there are doing well.

Until next time, Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment