Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am happy to say it's that day! It's Turkey day! -laughs- Gobble gobble. 
I hope everyone is feeling thankful! 
Let's see I have to do two more. -nods-

Things I am thankful for:
27. Being blessed with life - I simply love everything in my life.
28. Love 

What am I most thankful for this year? 
Something I hold very close to my heart. Something very dear to me. It's not just a person, but the feeling this person gives me. The stuff this person does, and what this person is. I'm thankful for all the times he has allowed me in his life despite how our lives get so messed up from talking. for always thinking of my feelings, putting up with my moods, and for always putting a big goofy smile on my face. That he is the only one who can make me blush so badly, to be the one who makes my heart race. That he is him and no one else. I'm thankful for my love towards him. The love I've had for a very long time. 
He knows so much about me, and yet he always wants to know more. The time he takes to make sure I'm in his life, the effort he makes to breaks down my walls to my inner feelings and secrets. That he always ask what I am thinking or how I was feeling. That he worries about my well being. The way he tells me I'm pretty, how perfect I am despite my flaws. How he makes me fears and worries vanish so quickly by telling me he's there and everything is okay. 
I'm thankful he's waiting for me and that I have him in my life, despite screwing up during the very beginning. 
And that he cares deeply enough to not scare me off and take things slowly, so I am not pressured or do things I don't want to do. 
I'm thankful for him. -smiles- 
If you haven't caught on yet. I am in love with him. I love him. I love him. I love him.
I will put my heart on the line for this guy. 
-smiles- Just thought I should tell everyone what I am most thankful for this year.

Until next time, Ciao~ 

1 comment:

  1. hi can i suggest some cool advice? you don't have to take it but thats up to you....

    1) change your font size.

    2) change your actual font (to make it more 'readable' and easy to follow through)

    3) add more pics? like something that relates to your article
    a) not too much otherwise it'll be annoying
    b) clear, bright, quality pics

    4) use paragraphs

    5) keep the same style throughout, it seems you keep changing from one blog to another

    ReplyDelete