Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Post Before Bed

Decided that I should post before I go to bed.
So yesterday was fairly interesting at work, had two people come back and tried to get in. Thankfully they didn't and hurried away. But of course that was before the cops came by. When the cops did I explained everything. So in reaction to that they put more lights up around the building, now I feel safer at work than I did before.

I forgotten to put a post up yesterday. -shakes head- I am such an on and off blogger it's so silly.
So in a few days it's Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is getting excited over it. -smiles- I have to work that evening, but I'm going to put the most I can during the day time. -nods- Work might be boring, but it has to be done. I'm not the only one working during this Holiday. My other friends who work night time shifts also have to work that day. 

So I'm very tired, but I thought I should put two more things I am thankful for.

Things I'm thankful for:

25. Patience - I am sure without this lovely trait I would have already done a lot I most likely would regret later in life. I am very thankful towards this.

26. Surprises - No, not the ones you expect or something, the little ones at put a big goofy smile on your face and make you feel warm and fuzzy. Those kinds, I am thankful to them.


Well, until next time, Ciao~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment