Saturday, October 22, 2016

1:20 AM - Sunday Early Morning



-smiles- I have been in a good mood. Not just today, but since last weekend.
Yesterday was pretty weird though. 
I did get to talk to him. Always nice. That wasn't the weird part.
I was actually really happy to have woken up from a dream of him, think of him, then end up having him message me in less than 5 minutes. -laughs- That timing was a bit weird.
I am glad that he is still in my life. He makes me smile.

I FINALLY got a hold of Sam. She is having fun in Singapore. She keeps snapchatting me the weirdest photos. I am glad she is having fun. 

I ended up waking up almost 6pm, and I had to rush to buy my sister stuff for Monday, because I don't want to do it tomorrow. Granted I am not really doing anything with myself during this break. I have just been playing Twenty, and messaging him. I am a hermit this break. -laughs-

Okay, so the weirdest part of today? My cellphone decided to play music while I was sleeping. By that, I mean my hand might have pressed the icon while I was napping without me knowing. But it did influence my dream during my nap. -smiles- I am not stating anything about the dream. But I never had my hand just slide across the screen just right to make my music play. That was very weird to me. No one else was home. My aunt took my cousins and sister to her sister's place because of a birthday party. I was too sleepy to attend, but I did give them money to buy an actual birthday cake. 

I have to buy my uncle a belated birthday cake too. -laughs- His birthday was the first of the month, and apparently Atie Atie was suppose to ask about me buying him a cake since he wanted one, but every time she was here, she never mentioned it, and my mom forgot about it. So he thinks it is because I don't love him as much as I did when I was younger. Sheesh, no one told me and I never knew his birthday. -laughs-  But nothing a late cake would fix. 

I really should be getting to bed. I am going to play two more days on Papers Please, then I am going to hit the sack.
I do hope nothing ruins my good mood I been having since last week. So calm and happy.
I am sure everyone knows why as well.

ALSO! Jen contacted me.
More of that later on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment