Sunday, July 24, 2016

9:41 AM - Sunday Night (Home)



So, since today was a bit eventful, and so was yesterday, I decided to at least blog about it. Maybe it'll help with keeping me unstressed. -laughs-

I got a free necklace, it is so pretty. Happened after patient assessment, this girl randomly came up to me, gave it to me and walked away. LATER I learned it was my god sister who gave me a really REALLY late birthday gift. -laughs- Her mom called me over before I walked out of the Medical 2 ward to go home, and she talked to me about my mom. Which does explain why she randomly called out to me earlier before I started my Sunday assessments, asking if I was Jenny Jamila's daughter. -laughs- Talk about awkward, it was in front of my classmates too and they were shocked to have someone know me and I didn't know them. I think I should take more care of the people my mom introduces me to, or tells me about. Would make my life more interesting.

Saturday was a Sandugo event where I live. It is a festival that lasts all month I think, and many different events. I didn't have anyone to go to the street party with, no load means no way to contact my friends here if they aren't home. -laughs- But I went to the trade fair that they hold, and I found some very cute chokers. My collection is growing slowly. Patricia also is waiting until she has free time to send me a choker she bought for me in Japan. I miss her, but glad she is unwinding with her sister.

Well, that was all. It was a lot more eventful than how I write it out, but all the same.
Now I should really start that assignment from Soc sci....write a love letter. -face palm- I don't want to, much too hard to keep it short, and whatnot. 

Back to my NCPs, Drug Studies, and Profiles for my patients. Sometimes I am a good student nurse. Hah.


No comments:

Post a Comment