Wednesday, July 27, 2016

2:16 AM - Thursday Early Morning (Bed)



So, I am feeling better. My mom has been calling me basically every few hours to make sure I am okay. We don't know what was the initial cause of what made me feel so awful. I had to miss duty Tuesday and Wednesday. So now I have two days replacements for duty. And it is only because my mom lectured me to stay home and relax since my body was not doing well.
Much better now, no more vomiting and anything else. So I am going to attend my classes tomorrow and try to hold out all day long. Hah. Hopefully my body won't tire out during the day.
My mom has been overly sweet to me since I called her in pain. Hehe...a mother's love. Got to say, Matt has been a cool guy about me complaining about being in pain and feeling gross these past two days. 
Just glad to be feeling better. Let's hope that I won't have that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment