Tuesday, July 19, 2016

10:27 AM - Wednesday Morning (Home)


So, I am home since it is duty day, but no duty so I have nothing to do.
Thus, deciding to actually make a post on here.
So what has been going on in my life? Not much but at the same time a lot.
I been waiting to talk to him, and he hasn't been online, I think it may be for  the best, even though I still look forward to see if he'll be online, I miss talking to him, but he seems to have gotten his life back on track without me. I am not needed in his life, so I guess I should bow my head and let him walk away. I'll be okay. I just miss him.

So duty, duty was okay. It was the first day yesterday. It was in the Medical 2 ward. Let's hope I don't get sick from this ward.

Well, I think this will be the last post for a while. 
With whatever is going on with China here, and everyone worried there might be a war/confrontation between the Philippines and China, my mom has kept me busy and on edge in case something happens. 
Here's to trying to stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment