Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Post



I am not with my friends or family for the day of thanks.
I may forget to post on Thanksgiving. 
I could go on about my thoughts, my days since,from since my last serious post. But I am not.
24 things I am thankful for. That is what this post is about.
So let us begin:

1.) My health right now.
2.) Annoying people who won't let me be alone when my face is blank.
3.)The past 7 years.
4.) Actually making it this far in life.
5.) The brief peace that fills me during walks alone.
6.) Mother nature
7.) My mom calling me and keeping me in the loop.
8.) My older sister who still treat me like the child I am.
9.) The funny fact I literally just learned my O.R instructor married a distant family member.
10.) Booze. Hah. That is a given.
11.) The way my heart beat.
12.) Unconditional love and support form my parents.
13.) Passing my classes
14.) Opening up to the person I cherish dearly
15.) Authors, I will always be thankful for books.
16.) Sam for putting up with me.
17.) Patch and Yna for always making sure I am included in things. I am pretty easily forgotten.
18.) Silvara. The group of online misfîts that try to make it through the world.
19.) Me being me.
20.) Lazy days.
22.) Rain
23.) Life
24.) For everything.

'Ciao
 

No comments:

Post a Comment