Sugar Apple Fairytale
My obsession for this anime is unreal. Really wish they did a season two or something. Super duper cute. This video randomly showing up on my YouTube home feels like it's telling me to go and rematch it again. It deserves a rematch for sure.
Just been tired. Thinking about Uncle Ed today. Can't believe it has been so long since he passed. Because I thought of him, I ended up thinking of Uncle Roberto. Those two always were in my corner. I remember dancing with Uncle Ed in his condo when he and his wife had to watch my older sister and I. He was the one who taught me basic steps of the waltz and salsa, also encouraged me when I was overlooked. And then there's Uncle Roberto who made a point for his wife and him to be there during my college years. I may have been a drunk during those times but it did mean a lot whenever they'd send a dinner or a lunch invitation to go to their place because it was time to "catch up". And they knew I struggled. I struggled a lot. I still do. And for a brief moment on the drive home my mind wandered back to when I was of grade school age and early morning walks along the beach side with my Atie and mom to this one guy's place and how we'd play chess for hours. From what I remember, he taught me how to play. He taught me the love of that game. Funny how little things that you don't think of often just pop into your mind.
Anyways, happy birthday stranger. We may not talk anymore. You may be living this whole new life from what I last knew of. I hope you found love. I hope your day is/was a memorable one. I have been so angry at you for so long. But I'm not. Live your best life, give love to yourself, I'm learning to do that little by little myself. And if you drink, drink responsibly.

Comments
Post a Comment