Kawaii Morena

 


Finding more bands from the Philippines(mixed with other Asian influenced countries) always makes me smile. 

It does bring me to more simpler times of just blasting pop music and just jump dancing with my friends. Sometimes I wish I could immerse myself into the Filipino circle here in North Carolina a bit more, but I always feel awkward when I have to explain the whole not speaking the language, but understanding my mom dialect.  

Work has been...challenging. going to be more challenging in the next few weeks...months? Maybe for the rest of the year and next year. 

On the plus side, got a new phone and new gaming PC. Sometimes a girl gotta treat herself. Also started to wear chokers again and rebuilding my accessories again. 

The "-ber" months have now arrived. And as much as I love Christmas, seasonal emotions hit heavy. 

Since I don't post much as before....incase I do miss it this year. Happy birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts